I have positioned myself at the crossroads of Northern and Central Europe, in the intersection of culture and technology, in the sphere of interacting language cultures and ethnicities. My ambition is to contribute by overcoming the barriers and extracting a value from those encounters.
- 2003– Hirschberg Consulting: independent language services (English, Swedish, Polish)
- 2005–2009 Paxport: IT Manager and Product Owner
- 2000–2002 Sonera SmartTrust: Vice President Operations and Product Development
- 1997–2000 iD2 Technologies: CIO, Vice President R&D
- 1996–1997 AU-System Network: Vice President Business Development
- 1994–1996 AU-System Communication: Vice President Sales
- 1988–1994 Verimation: CTO, Vice President Market Development and R&D
- 1974–1987 Volvo Data: Software Architect, Head of Commercial Systems
- Sworn translator from English to Swedish
- Sworn translator from Polish to Swedish and vice versa
- M. Sc. (EE), Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg
- Executive Management Program graduate, IFL at Stockholm School of Economics
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- One of the products awarded the European Commission’s European IST Grand Prize
- Published Swedish translations of Polish literature
Swedish, English and Polish (also fair Russian, French and German).
Contact me to learn more.